8.29.2008

ardent


I AM … a thankful, busy, determined woman!
I WANT… to learn a lot in a little amount of time.
I HAVE … a happy home filled with a lot of love.
I KEEP … advertisements from magazines for inspiration. Kind words, notes and emails.
I WISH I COULD … sleep for 12 hours straight.
I HATE … ignoranceI FEAR … time
I HEAR … the rain outside
I DON’T THINK … the floors are going to get mopped today..nope definatley NOT!
I REGRET … not being bubbly and outgoing at the FTSNY stop…
I LOVE … kisses on my forehead, and rocking with my Maive, cheek to cheek in the chair.
I AM NOT … going to live with regret.
I DANCE … horribley bad, but its fun, and I love to! Specially with my little ones!
I SING … only when the music is loud enough to where I cannot hear myself
I NEVER … finish everything on my plate.
I RARELY … start an argument
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … home movies, visa, Kodak, or hallmark commercials
I AM NOT ALWAYS … in control of my emotions
I HATE THAT … people judge a book by it’s cover
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … business related stuff..I NEED … soup, crackers and a big blanket.
I SHOULD … pray more.

No comments: