7.08.2009

small talk of the weather.

I am not complaining by any means, but hasn't this NY state weather been cool?
I remember alot of swimming and exhaustion from the heat in previous summers.
This summer we've only had 2 days so far of bathing suits and the hose/sprinkler.
Now, I am okay with this, i can cook my dinner and the house doesnt turn into an oven, we havent had any sleepless nights, just the ones with all the thunderstorms and that is totally okay with me! Love'm!!
The sun flooded in this morning and I woke up excited, however now 1 hour later at 9am it's gloomy dark and scary, looks like another day of sunshine one hour, thunderstorm the next, and me and the kids really confused on what to do! 'o)
Enjoy some pictures I took last month on my birthday!
so fun!
*NOTE*: Yes, I do realize that I post way to many pictures, usually of the same thing.. but I do love them so much, i can never leave one out or make a decision, so happy scrolling! 'oD

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Our yard = Neverland and Aidan is Peter Pan! Aiva is Tink and we call Maive the Tiger Lily Fairy!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
toughy!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
There's trouble brewing!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Poor Scooter caught in the cross fire!

Photobucket

and last week i was excited to get a book in the mail from Rae Barnes with the photos from her blog and some surprise ones in it! It was a big highlight to the week!

Photobucket

4 comments:

B said...

How? How? How do you produce such gorgeous pictures? You are so very talented.

carmen said...

It sounds like you are having the exact same summer weather that we are having here in Sequim, WA on the Olympic Peninsula!! I'm an Arizona girl, so I don't mind the heat, and it sometimes seems cold here when we should be running around in shorts and flip flops! Well, I wear flip flops regardless of the weather, but I would welcome some sunshine. I can count on one hand the number of hot, sunny days that we've had since school let out. Also, the other day we had the biggest thunderstorm ever - just out of nowhere!! Anyway, I'm getting ready to go take a nap with my two littlest boys just because that's the kind of day it is - where you want to snuggle up under the blankets together and get all warm and cozy!! Thanks for the nice comments and for the photo tips - way cool! :o)

Jen said...

I was just going to say that I haven't seen any pics of the little man lately...it is hard to go from seeing those smiles 5 days a week to none at all. Hope you are all enjoying the summer and if it gets warm and you are up for an adventure you are welcome to come swimming at my house - Jen

carmen said...

Ok, so I'm new to photobucket. I uploaded some pix today and tried resizing them like you suggested and I have no idea what I'm doing!!Can't teach an old dog new trix?? ;o)