7.07.2009

sooc {straight out of the camera}

So many of the pple thAT email me, comment and such are just mom's who came across this blog through shabby blogs or people who know people.
here are some answer's to most asked questions:
I use Adobe Lightroom to process my photos.
I use www.artscow.com, www.shutterfly.com and walgreens.com for prints and photo gifts.
I use the Canon Rebel XTI with the 28mm 1.8 lens and the 50mm. 1.8
I am just a wanna be photographer.
I love my life as the circus ring leader of this family, I enjoy taking and "priddying up" pictures and giving them as gifts.
these are before: {straight out of camera} *sooc*
and then after. Most of the time I use Adobe LR to warm up the pictures, add vibrance and a little vignette or border.
There ya go!
{SOOC}
Photobucket
Photobucket
{SOOC}
Photobucket
I didnt edit Aiva's bump off her head, because it's really hilarious what happened { she didnt cry } and I dont mind remembering it!
Photobucket



----------------
Now playing: Chris Anderson - 02_Chapter_01
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Now playing: Chris Anderson - 02_Chapter_01
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

carmen said...

You take the most amazing photographs! Thanks for sharing!!