6.19.2009

Drive by shooting..

Some pictures from the Adirondacks,from my passenger side window.
It was a short visit, I enjoyed walking around Mirror Lake, when it was not
raining and the kids liked sitting in the stroller and Aiva picked wild flowers while we walked. The air was so refreshing as well, the breeze was always cool and smelled of pine & mint, it seemed as if you could just drink it all in! Anyways, I didnt have a chance to "play photographer" or get great shots, i missed an awesome sunset, it rained so much they closed down the road because of minor flooding, so there is a shot from the parking lot. Shawn did some much needed fly-fishing, like I said the kids and I walked, and when we weren't walking, we hung out in their room and read stories. The best ( and fleeting ) time I had was when we met up with Rae Barnes for our first family photo shoot. I am so happy with the 10 pictures she put up on her blog,( in two days from the session ) How fast was that!?? WOW! I'm off. busy busy busy.. when will it break. Maivey is teething and has spent a lot of time being comforted by mom, unfortunately for me, that makes me immobile for long periods of time, like limbs fall asleep pins and needle time, but its ok, i love that she wants me for once because in her red headed 18 month old mode she never wants me around her, always getting into something, anti snuggling, I will take what i can get!


SHAWN GOT THIS SHOT OF US, THIS HAS BEEN MYSELF & MAIVE SINCE WE GOT BACK FROM THE ADIRONDACKS, SHE REALLY STARTED IN SOME HARDCORE TEETHING. SHE ONLY HAD 4 MORE TO GET IN UNTIL SHE TURNS 2, THEN IT'S THOSE 2 YEAR MOLARS! DUN DUN DUN...

Photobucket

WE DID TAKE A BREAK FROM BEING MISERABLE THOUGH WHEN WE WERE SUPRISED TO SEE OUR FAMILY PICTURES UP ON RAE BARNES PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG! THAT TALENTED WOMAN, I'VE ALREADY HAD A FEW PHONE CALLS ASKING ME ABOUT HER AND IS SHE WOULD BE A CONSIDERATION FOR THEIR DAUGHTER'S WEDDING, OF FAMILY... 'O) MAIVE LOVED SITTING AT THE COMPUTER AS WE SCROLLED UP AND DOWN, SQUEALING AND GIGGLING { MOSTLEY ME } AT OUR FAMILY PICS.. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THEM!
Photobucket

OUR TRIP BEGAN AT 7AM.. NOT TOO SHABBY!
Photobucket
ON THE ROAD AGAIN... DOES ANYBODY ELSE EVER HEAR WILLIE NELSON' SING THIS WHEN THEY TRAVEL.. ?
Photobucket
Photobucket
WE STOPPED AT THIS SPOT THAT SHAWN AND I HAD LUNCH AT ON OUR HONEYMOON AUG. 2003.. IT WAS WEIRD TO BE BACK, ONLY 6 YEARS LATER AND 3 KIDDIES ON BOARD! 'O)
Photobucket
THE VIEW
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The kids did soo very well on the trip, Maive only cried once when she slurrped some juice in which a drip went in her eye and stung! Aiva only went potty once, and shawn had some travel suprises up his sleeve! 5 hours in the car actually went by pretty fast thanks to a fun family, sunshine, fun music..
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh i wanted to eat here so bad, everytime we went by it, at night it was all lit up, and modern.. I gave shawn the eyes..
Photobucket

and the eyes didnt work.. see?
Photobucket
I have to remind you, my daughter adores me, and I her....
Photobucket
This is me {happy} on the way to meet with Rae Barnes! and that the heavens were taking a break on all the water works! { i always have mascara chunks in the corner of my eyes...
Photobucket

cloudyness was abundant, which is okay because minus shawn we are all fair skinned and burn easily.
Photobucket

Photobucket
oh rock it Aiv's rock it!

Photobucket
Priddy "buttery-fly" ( oh and their lilacs are still in bloom! ) 3 weeks behind ours! NICE!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket She's getting to tall, and mature...
I was really hoping to catch the sunrise one morning, but i woke up 6:30ish to find it had already been up for quite a while.. 'o(
Photobucket

This would have been a gorgeous sunset if i could made it to the spot at Mirror lake we were headed to, the mountains, the refection in the lake.. ah well!
Photobucket
Sleepy Children
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Rae said...

thanks for the love! I love that pick of Maive pointing at the pic I took on the screen! ha!