6.26.2009

The Marsh kids & Jenna!

I'm typing this up as fast as my fingers will go because there is a huge T-storm getting ready to unleash on us..{ clapping hands furiously with excitement, these are the things that excite me! }
Here are some photos I took of My brother's two kids Braden & Jordan and their great friend Jenna.
I'm so glad we could get together in between all the rain and hot temps we've been receiving. Hope these make you smile! These guys were so excited to be photographed and were so enthusiastic & cooperative! It was great, I wish all sessions could flow like this date did!
Happy weekend my friends!!
* stay tuned mid-late July for pics of my sister, her husband & son as they are coming to visit! yaaaaay!*

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Aidan jumped in for a photo op!
No, I don't bring my kids to a shoot,
they came to our house! 'o)

Photobucket

3 comments:

carmen said...

I love your photographs!

Annabel said...

Beautiful!
I just love that little Aiden's red hair!

Amanda said...

cute!