5.09.2009

until the end of time.

This past was the busiest week!
So much to do, got done, accomplished, other areas neglected. I am glad it's almost Sunday. Sundays are so relaxed and slow, started by a big breakfast and nowhere to go.. immediatley. I dont have much to say. Enjoyed some time sitting on the porch with my main squeeze, listening to the breeze blowing through the leaves! LOVE IT! We actually don't make a point to do such things. Usually the tube is on, or we zonk out. It's nice to sit on the stairs knees together, hand in hand.. not saying much of anything at all, but on the same page. Life is sweet in moments like that, when you turn to each other, smirk.. blink, say i love you although your lips don't move at all.
{ big sigh }
My heart still flutters, through 3 kids, long nights, sacrifice, selfishness, fights, making up, making out, forgetting, forgiving.. I like the lyrics to Justin Timberlake's song UNTIL THE END OF TIME.
Sick and tired of trying to save the world
I just want to spend my time with you girl
And what you're giving me
Makes me know that we'll be alright.

Because if your love was all I had
In this life
Well that would be enough
Until the end of time
So rest your weary heart
And relax your mind
Cause I'm gonna love you girl
Until the end of time

Off to bed, wrap my arms around my mail man and fall asleep listening to him breath.
Seriously peoples, does it get any better than that, and the fact that our three healthy precious little ones are all peacefully sleeping under our roof too! It's so good to be me.

No comments: